Are you looking for ways to improve your study habits? Do you want better grades? StudyUp can help you study smarter. You get unlimited space to upload your notes. You can use StudyUp to search for, invite, and network with your Study Buddies. Live feeds give you instant updates when Buddies add notes! Best of - it's all FREE! Sign Up Today!
Join StudyUp.com Today
It's always free and anyone can join!Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now
Internal Career Development
Need Internal Career Development Study Help?
StudyUp can help improve your grades by enabling you to store all of your notes online, and network with other students - all for FREE!
Frank Said:Alternative Career for a Designer?
If you're talking about CAD positions, don't even think about it. I'm a CAD Designer and have been out of work for nearly a year. In the engineering fields the only positions that employers are looking to fill are for engineers and require them to be licensed with a masters degree.
I'm an experienced professional with an Honors level Associates degree (not a certificate) and can't get a job. I'm already out of unemployment money which also means I'm out of options so I'm gong to have to look for secretarial type work and hope my 45wpm typing speed isn't too slow.
Johnnie Said:Need your comment on my writing please!?
We Answered:Mistakes :
1) Health, education and trade are without doubt of vital importance to every nation, poor or rich
Correction : Health, education and trade are extremely important for every country, no matter whether it is poor or rich.
Remark : Even though your sentence is absolutely correct, yet I felt it could be written in a better way,i.e. with a better structure.
2) In health area, advanced medical techniques along with doctors of rich experience could be transferred to nations who are lack of them
Correction : In health area, advanced medical techniques along with doctors of rich experience could be transferred to countries that lack them
3) Those are hard for poorer countries to develop by themselves, let lone it takes a long time as well.It would be an ettective way for them to be taught and sent directly
Correction : It may be hard for a poor country to develop all by itself ; for endeavouring alone takes a long time. It would be effective if they are taught and sent directly
4) the lastest teachers and students management shall be introduced. and in case of lacking necessary teaching facilities, sufficient modern equipments could be offered by richer countries.
Correction : The latest teachers and students management will be introduced in poor countries and in case, the country falls short of apt teaching facilities, plenty of modern equipments will be offered by their richer counterparts.
5) governments have to make sure that teachers’ welfare are be assured thus it keeps attracting young adults take teaching into their consideration as an occupation and career.
Correction : Governments must make sure that teachers' welfare is taken care of . This, in turn, will lure young adults to take up teaching as a profession.
6) In a word, the roman city isn’t built in a day
Correction : In short, the city of Rome wasn't built in a single day.
Remark : While quoting something, you must make sure that the words are exact as the original.
7) lndustrialised countries could be of assistance though more importantly, the developing counties should shoulder their responsibilities – such as exercise more rigid government supervision – bravely.
Correction : Developed countries should provide sufficient help in developing the countries that are still poor and downtrodden. They must shoulder their responsibilities and carry them out more bravely and efficiently.
Good effort. I wouldn't call it extraordinary or something like that. Neither the content nor the language is as grand as that of a professional writer. Anyway, I wish you all the best. Just keep practising.